Welcome to Civil and Structural Engineering Software
We have been developed civil and structural engineering software since 1994. In year 2006, we started introduce our engineering products in Malaysia market. Til now, it has been taken more than 10 years in market and more than 21 years in civil and structural software development. Currently, we have large clients based especially in civil and structural consulting engineers. Til today, we have been sold more than 3000 copies of software. In order to help our customers-civil and structural engineers, we will keep on developing new applications, enhance and update existing applications. Through the time, we will release new products and updates for any existing applications.
From now onward, we will be concentrated our manpower to our main development team. With this move, we will able to delivery better engineering products development in term of qualities, values, knowledge and productivity; where we can meet our vision below.
Products of the year 2016
Postponed to July IEM PAHANG 17/5/2017.One Day seminar on Programming for Engineers- How programming can help engineers?
Postponed to July IEM JOHOR 27/5/2017 One Day seminar on Programming for Engineers- How programming can help engineers?
“Our vision is to build civil and structural engineering applications to help engineers”
It is easy to build a software but NOT easy to build a GOOD for civil and structural engineering software
Three new books on Beginning Programming in AutoCAD in C# and BricsCAD in C# or VB.NET start from 1/12/16
Our products list such as Earthworks, Urban Stormwater(MSMA), Drainage, Sewerage, Water Reticulation, RC Euro/BS beam, RC Euro/BS Slab, STAAD tank modeler
Therefore, we have a number of productivity products which has been group into such as Storm package, CAD package, Civil engineering package and also structural package.
CAD package mainly run in Bricscad platform. Now our new xBrics, ZEON EARTH and VIEWER-can run in Bricscad platform version 16. xBrics is land surveyor CAD utilities, ZEON Earth is an earthworks computation and ZEON Viewer is 3D terrain generator.
Storm package is the apps that mainly in stormwater.
Civil engineering package is the apps for earthworks, water supply, drainage and sewerage.
Free earthworks ebook Click here
- 1st newsletter May 2017.
- Flow Map.
- xCAD Version 2.0. CAD utilities up to 73 modules.
- Aquator addon updated guildeline for SAJ.
- Rainwater Harvesting edition Beta edition released
- Zeon Storm edition Beta edition released
- Drain+ and Sewer+ with new updates such as comprehesive report. Beta edition released
- Tank modeler with new template.
- Truss detailing edition coming soon...
- Bricscad CAD Programming in C# or VB.NET book.
- Zeon Viewer-3D terrain generator from land surveyor drawing
- xBrics-Surveyor CAD utilities in Bricscad platform
- BricsSection-Cross section in Bricscad platform
- Zeon Brics-Earthworks in Bricscad platform
- xStorm-Urban Stormwater MSMA second edition for module OSD and detention basin
- Drain+(Drainage) and Sewer+(Sewerage) with new improved 3D view. Clash analysis inclusive of Aquator-Water reticulation pipeline
- Latest event: 4/3/2017.Half Day seminar on Programming for Engineers (Part1)- How programming can help engineers?Click here for more info
- Latest event: 25/2/2017.One Day Workshop on Programming for Engineers (Part2)- Visual Studio Community IDE.Click here for more info
- Completed event at IEM, PJ, Malaysia. Event talk on “Programming for Engineers” 10-11-2016 IEM HQ
- Last seminar was held at IEM, PJ, Malaysia. One day seminar on “Water supply-pipeline design by manually and computer” 23-4-2014 IEM HQ
- Two-day talk on “Hands-on Workshop on Urban Drainage Design based on JPS MSMA Guidelines”8-9-10-2013 ACEM KL
- Half-day talk on “Black Box of Infrastructure Software”14-4-2012 IEM Johor
- Two-days talk on “Advance Excel For Engineers”19-12-2009 Wawasan Professional Training Centre